To Our Valued Customers,
Redi-Bag is committed to providing safe and quality packaging products while also providing a safe working environment for our employees. To do this we are proactively taking steps to prevent the spread of COVID-19 Coronavirus. We are constantly evaluating these strategies as new scientific research is released. We are taking every precaution necessary to continue to safely supply our products
- Employees are screened upon arrival to work and if symptoms are shown they are required to leave immediately.
- Emergency training has been conducted to educate our workforce on the prevention of infectious diseases. Training is done for all new hires as well.
- Employees have been instructed to self-quarantine for 14 days, if they exhibit any of COVID-19 symptoms (shortness of breath, fever over 100.4, dry cough, etc.). An employee may return to work if they test negative for a coronavirus swab.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they have any symptoms, or if their immediate family does.
- Employees are required to practice social distancing. Break rooms, bathrooms and shifts have been restructured to minimize physical contact.
- Masks/Facial coverings are mandatory for all employees, drivers, and contractors, throughout the entire facility, and offices.
- Employees have been trained on thorough handwashing technique, and all personnel are required to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds upon entering the facility.
Redi-Bag is an SQF certified facility and maintains a high level of cleanliness, however out of an abundance of caution we have increased our sanitation measures.
- One employee per shift has the dedicated task of sanitizing all high contact surfaces.
- Our office area is sanitized twice a day.
- We have implemented a no visitor policy, with exception to business-critical persons. Approved visitors are required to wash hands immediately upon entering the building and are required to sign in at the main entrance.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact our office.
Sincerely Cameron Jensen – SQF Practitioner, Redi-Bag Inc.